Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Everything happens in the subway

So I'm on my way down to have dinner with my son and his family when a homeless guy gets on the subway.  No big deal, he wasn't begging just obviously homeless.

He sits down a few sections away and just sits there for awhile.  I go back to reading my newspaper when I see some motion out of the corner of my eye.  He's stood up, dropped trou' halfway down and taken a dump right there on the seat.  Then pulled up his pants and walked out when the doors opened.

The rest of the subway car was split between just shocked sitting there and rushing the doors at the next stop.  I was with the latter group.

Needless to say I had a very light dinner that night as the visual haunted me the rest of the evening.

--Submitted by J.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment