Monday, May 11, 2009

Mistaken Identity

My buddy’s wife needed a break from taking care of their nine month old and my wife needed to work on her thesis, so it was two guys and a baby day. 

We took him to the park and had a good time. All day long we were getting looks from the ladies. The baby was a chick magnet. Don’t get me wrong. We are both married, but the attention is nice every once in awhile. 

We got on the train to head back home and these two beautiful ladies were just in love with baby Arthur. They are oohing and awing over him. Well, their stop was about to come and they turned to me and my buddy and one of them says, “Best of luck. You’re real pioneers and don’t let anyone tell you different.” 

Before I could tell them the rings on our fingers are not for each other, they left. Baby Arthur then giggled at us. I think his first word might be “putz”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment